quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2015

12 de Março | March 12

1982.03.12
October Tour: North Hall Auditorium - Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Setlist:   
    Gloria
    I Threw A Brick Through A Window
    A Day Without Me
    An Cat Dubh
    Into The Heart
    Rejoice
    The Cry
    The Electric Co.
    I Fall Down
    I Will Follow
    Out Of Control
.

1992.03.12
ZOO TV: Civic Center - Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Setlist:
    I Could Have Lost You (snippet) / Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    One
    Until the End of the World
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
    Angel of Harlem
    Satellite Of Love
    Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet)
    Bullet the Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still
    Where the Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In the Name of Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    Desire
    Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
    With or Without You
.


2002.03.12
Capitol Hill in Washington, DC.

Bono se encontra com o líder da maioria no Senado, Tom Daschle, e o senador Patrick Leahey, para discutir o alívio da dívida das nações pobres.

Bono meets with Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle and Senator Patrick Leahey to discuss debt relief for poor nations.

Veja mais fotos aqui. | See more pics here.
.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário